This durable face covering is made from two layers of treated fabric and features elastic ear loops and a central flat seam that ensure a close fit.
It’s machine-washable and reusable.
Sold in packs of 3.
• Two layers of fabric
• Fabric: 100% polyester
• Finish: 95% cotton, 5% spandex
• Fabric produced with Silverplus® technology
• Contains a biocide for hygiene and freshness based on silver chloride
• Flat seam in the centre of the mask
• Elastic ear loops
• Washable and reusable
• Made in the EU
• Sold in packs of 3
• The masks aren’t medical equipment
• Supplier suggests size M for men (marked with a green thread around one of the mask’s loops)
• Supplier suggests size S for women (marked with a red thread around one of the mask’s loops)
These face masks have been produced using the unique Silverplus® technology. It prevents the growth of bacteria which cause unpleasant odours, discolouration, staining and deterioration.
Can I wash and reuse my Face Mask?
You can hand-wash the mask in warm water, or put it in a washing machine in up to 104°F (40°C). Don’t use fabric softener when washing the mask. The mask can be washed up to 50 times.
Can I return or exchange the Face Mask?
Face Masks can’t be returned or exchanged due to health and hygiene reasons.
The mask is not intended to act as a medical device or other medical product, and should not be used as a replacement for conventional and approved personal protective equipment, including surgical masks or respirators. No warranties, either express or implied, are hereby given that the mask will prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. The mask is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should always consult a doctor or other healthcare provider.